Position: Embedded Electronics Engineer
- Work in a dynamic, cross-functional team to advance our cutting-edge battery management system
- Develop features like charge control, thermal control, fault detection, and diagnostics on BMS.
- Develop requirements and unit tests for features modelled in MATLAB/Simulink
- Develop feature integration tests at various levels in MATLAB/Simulink and other scripts
- Maintain FMEA for critical features of the highly-reliable, fault-tolerant battery system
- In conjunction with system integration engineers, develop integration tests to validate battery control algorithms in the vehicle
- Hands-on experience in building EV preferred.
- Expertise in model-based design using MATLAB/Simulink
- Good understanding of Automatic Control Systems and classical control theory tools like compensator design and PID tuning
- Knowledge of IC design and manufacturing.
- Experience with failure analysis methods such as FMEA and fault tree analysis
- Proficiency in C/C++, python.
- Knowledge in developing control algorithms for embedded applications
- Bachelors in Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics, Electronics.
- Experience with battery management systems and Lithium-ion batteries
- Good understanding of automotive functional safety standards like ISO 26262